This policy is primarily formulated and displayed to inform you about our information collection/retention policies and practices so that you can make an informed decision in relation to the sharing of your personal information with us. We use the collected information to operate, maintain and provide a complete user experience of the features and functionality of the App, to analyze how the App is used, diagnose service or technical problems, connect with a larger network, share user content, track rewards and points, maintain security, personal content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account and on-going discussions, monitor aggregate metrics of activities taking place on the App, and track content and users as necessary and in compliance with all applicable laws.
From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our App and visitors, such as number of visitors, nature of transactions discussed or information exchanged, frequency of usage, etc. Access is allowed only to those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
BASIC INFORMATION: When you use our App, we collect and store certain personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is for the purposes of provisioning our services in a secure, efficient and personalized manner. In general, you can browse the App without revealing any personal information about yourself. To use our App, you may need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the forms in the App including wallet details/integration, credit/debit card details and the like, (details of which will be recorded and stored by our App), as the case may be.
LOG FILE INFORMATION. Log file information, is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or application is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users that then help us track emails that are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your activities on the App. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
ANALYTICS INFORMATION. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
EXCHANGED INFORMATION. If you choose to post messages in our chats or leave feedback for other users, we will collect and retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the App, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
METADATA: When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more ‘device identifiers’. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by the App. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's application programming interfaces (APIs) then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request from the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the App to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe transactions; collect payments if any; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms & conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
• develop and test new offerings and features;
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
• diagnose or fix technology problems;
• automatically update the application on your device;
• The App or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze the application usage, improve the App's content and service offerings, and customize the App's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the App and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the App.
Further in an effort to make our App as effective and enjoyable as possible, the computers that operate it, collect certain information each time you visit. We store these statistics in server logs. These statistics may not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our App and certain browsing activities of that user. This data may include: the IP address of the user accessing our Website (i.e. the unique I.D. number of the user's computer), the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and the operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.), the site the user last visited before linking to our App, how long the user accessed our App in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive use of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand how our App is being used. We may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
• We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that we
are part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you
with better and more relevant experiences).
• We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). For example, we may use third parties to host our App, operate various features made available on our App, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your transactions. Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to complete the services provided through our App. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our App.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
• We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third party advertising partners, to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions.
• We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and other Users. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and transaction history without notice. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to intellectual property rights owners under a confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
• Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change
your profile setting. Once you have made your content public, that disclosed content may be re-shared by others.
• Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under the App’s API and the terms thereof.
• If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the App’s API have copied or saved that information.
When you make a financial transaction through the App or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with applicable laws.
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
• The information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which the App, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• The App, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union, USA, UK or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Indian laws, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, the App cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to it or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to any communication exchanged between the parties at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to the App, make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, the App, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.